Do you often find yourself staring at your wardrobe, feeling utterly perplexed about what to wear? Time for a wardrobe makeover.
It’s not uncommon to have clothes that no longer fit properly, are outdated, or simply don’t align with your current lifestyle. This can lead to wasted time and energy each day as you rummage through your wardrobe.
Imagine standing in front of your wardrobe with confidence, knowing that every piece within it is carefully chosen to represent your authentic self.
The benefits of an Image & Me wardrobe makeover are lasting.
We will work closely with you to understand your unique preferences, lifestyle, and goals. Our expert stylists will guide you in creating versatile outfits that suit your body type, and enhance your best features. From selecting the right colors to understanding the power of layering and accessorizing, we will make you look and feel your best.
How we do it:
- An personal style preference assessment, to determine how much of your current wardrobe matches up to your lifestyle needs
- A quick analysis of your body type, shape and style personality
- We will then help you clear out anything you don’t need. This will make space for the things you should have
- Show you design details that help you look well put together and others that don’t
- We will put together as many outfits as possible with the clothes you have. A list of things you will need to buy, will be prepared, for revamping your wardrobe.
- We make conscious effort, to ensure that there is a responsible way of recycling or repairing items.
What you get by the end of the session:
- Techniques to create combinations that optimizes your wardrobe
- Wardrobe in which every single item is suitable and occasion appropriate
- Clothing options balanced to match your daily lifestyle activities
- A needs list of essential items missing in your current collection
- Advice on brands that would match your needs
An Image & Me wardrobe makeover is an inspired way to take control of your wardrobe. Change your wardrobe from a source of daily frustration to a source of inspiration. Build a collection of clothes ready to take you anywhere at any time.