Professional Image Services
Maximize your corporate appeal
Dress for the job you aspire for !
Strong employee brands when aligned with corporate values build a strong corporate identity. Your employee image is a client’s first impression of your company and that is why your employees need to confidently represent your corporate brand by looking and acting the part.
The world’s most successful companies have a clear identity made up of consistent branding, sales and marketing strategies which is translated through their employees. Highly trained personnel who recognize their Personal brand and bring their unique promise of value are one of your most valuable asset.
We educate and guide corporate teams to build an impactful employee and corporate brand.
Enhanced Deductions and Bonus Scheme for Employee Training
Kindly note that Singapore businesses enjoy 400% tax deductions/allowances and/or 60% cash payout (“PIC cash payout”) under the Productivity and Innovation credit scheme for investment in employee training programs.
Benefits to the Corporates
Image and Me offers training sessions for companies to motivate, inspire and engage the teams bringing benefits including :
- More engaged and self-motivated work-force
- Confident employees who use their strengths to drive value for your business
- Employees’ personal brand aligned with the corporate brand
- Strong customer relationships that result in increased sales
- A brand community of dedicated employees and loyal customers
- Loyal customers converted into brand evangelists
Result: A workforce full of individuals who are at the top of their game.
Our corporate services benefit these individuals
- Professionals who recognise personal branding as an essential tool for professional advancement and fulfillment in the new world of work
- Executives who are at the top of corporate hierarchy
- Sales teams who want to be at the top of the corporate ladder by aligning their professional image with their corporate brand
- Industry leaders who are key players in their organisation and have unique needs that cannot be met suitably in a group environment
- Client-facing employees who would like to understand different formality levels of dressing for projecting a confident and appropriate image
- Executives who regularly appear in media (press and/or television)