“The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.” – Gene Simmons
Make-up is not about following the latest beauty trends. It is about adapting different make-up looks to accentuate your best facial features.
Benefits of attending an Image & Me make-up lesson:
- By knowing how to apply makeup that not only suits you but looks natural, you will not just look your best but will also help to boost your self-esteem and confidence.
- ‘Learn by trial’ to understand why some products and make-up looks work for your facial features while others don’t
- The best way of understanding the right techniques of make-up application is “learning by trial”, whilst being guided and corrected by a professional make-up artist.
- Time –saving tips for busy women
- Personalized advice on suitable make-up products
- Step-by step hands-on make-up application whilst being guided by a professional make-up artist
How we do it:
- Introduce you to the most essential make-up tools and products
- Provide easy make-up application techniques (Foundation, concealer, face powder, eye-shadow, eyebrow, blusher, lipstick)
- Offer tips and tricks of the trade
- Suggest techniques to effortlessly transform your day make-up to a look for the evening
A 2-hour session with Maninder, Image & Me’s lead image consultant and experienced make-up trainer, you will go through all of the content above but concentrating on different techniques to create looks that suit your particular features. Learning techniques to suit your features will give you confidence to make more informed product choices and to experiment with different make-up looks in the future.Write to us to schedule a Make-Up Course