How to: wear a striped top
Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Audrey Tautou they all had it and why not. Its a classic staple to be found in every style savvy woman’s wardrobe collection.
If you have been giving the stripes a miss because you think its going to make you look wide, big and fat. Well we would like to bust this myth once again that not all horizontal stripes are the same and some actually do make you look slimmer and create an illusion of length. Post coming up on this soon.
Take cues from these looks to start incorporating the stripes into your wardrobe.
1. Wear stripes with shorts for a casual chic look:
2. Wear stripes with a long skirt for the bohemian chic look:
3. Stripes with denim works all the time, so why stop at pairing it with just blue denim.
4. Pair striped top with a jacket for a smart casual look, like Kate Middleton
4. Combine stripes with patterns for a bold combination like Heidi