Discover how to feel comfortable and well put together
From style makeover to personal shopping and wardrobe organisation advice, we ensure that you have all the guidance you need to communicate your authentic self.
Our image consultant will guide you in defining your personal style — starting with a detailed style questionnaire, a colour analysis and your own Image & Me Style Guide. You receive the tools and guidance that help identify what clothing styles make you look and feel well put together.
Complete Style Make-over
Image & Me Complete Style Make-over is the ultimate experience, for those who want to totally redefine their image. Unlike a one-time makeover, you will have in-depth knowledge of how to build an image that is appropriate for your lifestyle today and keeps getting better with time.
The Image & Me Complete Style Make-over includes an individual colour and style consultation and results in a set of rules which can be referred to through the colour swatch and personal style solutions manual. A hair review is also conducted and styling recommendations are made. After the wardrobe review we come up with the action plan to fill the gaps.The personal shopping trip that follows will help to put all of the theory into practice.
In the end you will have a totally redefined image, feel great about yourself and look like a million dollars.
Services such as hair cutting or styling is an additional fee as is the cost of any clothes purchased.
Contact us today to book your Image & Me Complete Make-over Session
Style and Bodyline Analysis
An Image & Me Style & Bodyline Consultation involves:
- assessment of your personal style preference
- analysing your body shape and face shape to determine combinations of clothing styles, cuts, fabrics and hairstyles that will help to build your desired personal and professional image.
Custom-made and up-to-date, an Image and Me Personalised Style Guide is a comprehensive style guide written specifically to help you discover the FABULOUS NEW YOU.
In the end you'll look and feel great, be able to shop quickly and effectively and your mistake ratio will drop to almost zero. Your wardrobe will change from a source of daily frustration to a user-friendly and coordinated selection of clothes ready to take you anywhere at any time.
Bodyline Analysis is all about the power of illusion. Each one of us has different body shape but with the help of some illusionary effects of different styles, cuts and fabrics we can all ensure we get the most out of what we have. Doing a style consultation gives you the insight into why some things look great on you and others don't.
Contact us today to book your style consultation
Psychologists have long established that colour is the first thing noticed about a person's appearance. While wearing an unflattering colour may not be fatal, it can damage your image.
By wearing the colours that suit you best, you will appear:
- more alert and energetic
Image & Me, image consultant team use the Flow Colour Method of Colour Analysis which recognises:
- That you are not just one colour season but rather a blend between two
- That every flow colour season requires colours to be combined in a particular contrast level to achieve your best look
- That personal colouring changes with age
There are many fantastic hair colour and contact lens colour options for everyone, however they may change the range of colours you wear best. We will also recommend the right colours for your make-up and determine your face shape to help you select flattering hairstyles and eye wear.
And now available only at Image & Me, download your colour swatch with all the colours suitable for you, right onto your phone. Its handy, convenient and you will never be confused about which colours work best for you!
Contact us today to book your colour consultation.
An Image & Me wardrobe review is for those who feel they have a full wardrobe and yet nothing to wear, you know you need to give your wardrobe a good going over, but you don't know where to start. Or you don't have many clothes and you want to build the best wardrobe you can, with the money you have.
It's time to call in the expert.
Image & Me, image consultant team can help you in many ways:
- For a start, we will help you clear out anything you don't need.
- Then we can organise your wardrobe in a way that things are easy to find.
- We will put together as many outfits as possible with the clothes you have, and write a list of all the things you need to buy to complete your wardrobe.
- Once this is complete we will take pictures of all of your outfits, the photos can then be organised into different categories to fit every occasion. When you get dressed in the morning all you do is decide on what your doing that day, then choose an outfit from the appropriate category, you will never have that 'I don't have anything to wear' feeling again.
An Image & Me wardrobe review is an inspired way to take control of your wardrobe, get rid of all those clothes that are outdated, organise your wardrobe so that you can find things to wear, rediscover some items that you forgot you had and learn to use them with other items in your closet, and get yourself a shopping list of items you need.
Contact us today to book your wardrobe consultation.
Frustrated with shopping? Do you always end up with the wrong sizes, styles and colours? It is attention to personal needs that is the focus of Image & Me's Personal Shopping Service. Finding out about your lifestyle and day-to-day routine prior to a shopping day is a crucial part of how we fulfil your wardrobe requirements.
No more wandering aimlessly around stores - with only minutes to spare, Image & Me, image consultant will do all the hard work for you and give you the style you are looking for.
First we compile a profile of your lifestyle, preferences and your existing wardrobe.
- Then we take you shopping.
- Depending on your requirements we will assemble a range of clothes to fit your brief.
- Working to your budget, we'll show you how to buy quality items, mix designer with high street and classic with fashion.
The Personal Shopping Service will save you from buying things that do not suit you and will enable you to use your time efficiently.
Contact us today to book your personal shopping session
Beauty is not about following the latest make-up trends.
It is about adapting different looks to suit you, in order to accentuate your best features and to bring out your natural beauty. By knowing how to apply makeup that not only suits you but looks natural, you will not just look your best but will also help to boost your self-esteem and confidence.
The best way of understanding the right techniques of make-up application is "learning by trial", whilst being guided and corrected by a professional make-up artist.
A step-by step process will guide the learners through the right procedures of make-up application.
Our make-up consultant will :
- Introduce you to the most essential make-up tools and products
- Provide easy make-up application techniques (Foundation, concealer, face powder, eye-shadow, eyebrow, blusher, lipstick)
- Offer tips and tricks of the trade
- Suggest techniques to effortlessly transform your day make-up to a look for the evening (time permitting)
Individual Make-up Course
If you would like to learn make-up in more detail for your own facial features our individual session might be a better choice (This is also an excellent add-on session after attending the make-up workshop)
During a 2-hour session with Maninder, Image & Me's lead image consultant and experienced make-up trainer, you will go through all of the content above but concentrating on different techniques to create looks that suit your particular features. We will review your make-up bag to see how best you can use your present tools and products and what are the essential items that you miss. Learning techniques to suit your features will give you confidence to make more informed product choices and to experiment with different make-up looks in the future.
Contact us today to book your make-up session