“Colors answer feeling in a person; shapes answer thought; and motion answers will.” – John Sterling
Psychologists have long established that colour is the first thing noticed about a person’s appearance. While wearing an unflattering colour may not be fatal, it can damage your image. By wearing the colours that suit you best, you will appear healthier, younger and more alert and energetic.
Benefits of Image & Me Colour Analysis:
- Image & Me Image Consultant team uses the Flow Colour Method of Colour
- Analysis which recognizes that you are not just one colour season but rather a blend between two
- Since personal colouring changes with age, our method takes into account change in hair and eye colour to identify which colours will be suitable
- We will also recommend the right colours for your make-up and hair to help you achieve the best possible contrast levels with your clothes.
What you get:
- Now available only at Image & Me, a handy, digital colour swatch with all the colours suitable for you. You will have access to your best colours anywhere, anytime
- A workbook with detailed information on correct contrast levels and correct colour combinations
- Guide to wearing colours that are not in your colour swatch
How we do it:
- We start with the draping process
- Taking into account your skin tone, hair colour and eye colour, we determine the colour season suitable for you
- Download the colour swatch with your best colours directly onto your phone
- You learn how to mix and match colours to create effective colour contrasts and combinations
When shopping for clothes and accessories the amount of choice can often seem like a minefield. Being equipped with the correct colours and contrast levels you will be able to quickly weed through all the things that don’t suit you and forever more gain the shopping confidence that you have never experienced before.
Write to us to schedule a Colour Analysis session